Eggs for breakfast are an exceptionally normal thing. There are different types of breakfast egg plans that you can get ready and that too in almost no time. These are simple and the eggs have the propensity for getting cooked super quick. You can have eggs with breads, or in a flapjack or even in bubbled structure. You can take omelets with meat and potatoes for your office or school Tiffin. These stay new for in any event 3-5 hours when kept inside the fixed poly pack in a Tiffin box. You can utilize poly Tiffin packs for this also. Discussing breakfast egg plans, on the off chance that you are new to the universe of cooking, you unquestionably need to know a couple of these plans for times when you, when all is said and done, need to bounce into the kitchen and make something and no assistance is near.
Let us show you 2 easy to do and relish breakfast egg recipes.
Egg Cheese Sandwich:
This can be a variation of normal grilled sandwiches. This tastes really good and if using a little bit of cheese in your food is not going to hurt your diet chart then you can try this for breakfast. If you are someone who likes to avoid cheese to a big extent then you can try this for breakfast once a week or may be for the holidays when you feel a bit of tasty cheese flavor is what your taste buds want.
Let us See How You Make This.
- Boiled eggs.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Tomato sauce.
- Mixed dried herbs.
- Fresh coriander chopped.
- Fresh parsley chopped.
- Bread slices.
• You will have to boil the eggs beforehand. You can boil the eggs i na pressure cooker and then peel the eggs under cold tap water.
• Slice the eggs thinly and carefully.
• Now lace the breads with butter and apply tomato sauce on it. Place the eggs as much as one slice can hold and sprinkle salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs and coriander leaves.
• Now take a grater and grate cheddar cheese over this. Use as much cheese as you would like.
• Now place these bread slices over grill rack and grill these till the cheese melts.
• Do not over grill or the breads will become hard. You can serve this hot or cold.
This is a very common breakfast egg recipe that is simply very fast and easy to cook. Anyone can cook it and flavour it up with some seasoning. You can even add fresh herbs like dill or coriander to this to make this even more delightful.
- 1 or 2 eggs as per requirement.
- Refined oil or butter.
- Chopped onions 2 tbsp.
- Chopped Ginger ½ tbsp.
- Chopped tomatoes 1 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp.
- Parsley Chopped 1 tbsp (herbs are adjustable according to choices).
- Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Green chillies chopped 1-2 as per choice.
• In a bowl break the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and ginger. Some people do not like the flavour of ginger. So ginger is optional. Put in the green chillies.
• Now place a frying pan on medium heat and lace it with some oil or butter.
• Pour in the egg mixture when the oil is heated. Let it cook for 1 min.
• Now take a wooden ladle and scramble the omelette. When it is properly scrambled and cooked, put in the fresh herbs as per taste and requirement.
• Take it out of the flame and serve with bread and butter.