Sesame oil has the magical power to give you glowing skin. It contains natural fatty acids like linoleic, oleic, palmitic acids and Vitamin E. Also it contains anti-oxidants. Skin absorbs this oil quickly and it nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. You can use sesame oil in many ways for glowing skin. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. So it protects your skin. You can use sesame oil for face fairness.
Sesame Oil Face Packs for Glowing Skin:
You can make face masks using sesame oil. They are very effective and will give you vibrant skin. Here are the top 3 sesame oil face masks for your skin.
1. Sesame Oil and Rice Flour:
How It Works:
Rice flour helps to remove excess oil from your skin. Vitamin in rice flour helps to form collagen and elastin. Sesame oil rejuvenates the skin by removing all impurities. Bend of these two ingredients will give you beautiful skin. Rice flour works on oily skin and antioxidants in sesame oil purify your skin.
- Rice flour
- Sesame oil
- Mix 1 tbsp rice flour and 1 tbsp sesame oil to make a fine paste.
- After cleaning your face apply this on your face and leave it there for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- You can do this 2 times a week until you see a good result after that you can do it once a week.
Benefits: It protects your skin from infections and gives you radiant skin.
Caution: Before applying try it on a small area of your skin to make sure that it is safe for your skin type.
2. Turmeric and Sesame Oil Face Pack:
How it Works:
Turmeric powder has got so many benefits when it comes to skincare. When combines with Sesame oil it will give you amazing results. Turmeric powder has antiseptic, anti-bacterial properties. Also, turmeric bleaches your skin and enhances skin tone. Sesame oil cleanses your skin
- Turmeric powder
- Sesame oil
- Take 8 tbsp of turmeric powder and 5 tbsp sesame oil.
- Mix it in a bowl well to make a fine paste.
- Apply this smooth paste on your face with a brush and let it dry.
- Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash your face with water.
- Try this face pack two times a week to catch the best result.
Benefits: This sesame oil face pack makes your skin clear, young and vibrant
Caution: Not suitable for a skin type. Try it on a small area before applying it to your face
3. Brown Sugar, Sesame Oil Face Pack:
How it Works:
This sesame oil face pack contains brown sugar, eucalyptus oil and sesame oil. This face pack helps to exfoliate skin and removes all impurities. Thus gives you glowing skin. Brown sugar helps to exfoliate your skin, Eucalyptus oil has got anti-bacterial and skin hydrating properties and sesame oil protect your skin from ageing.
- Brown sugar
- Sesame oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar, 2 tsp sesame oil and few drops of eucalyptus oil. Mix them well.
- After cleaning your face apply this mixture on your face evenly.
- Leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
Benefits: This sesame oil face mask gives you a clear oil-free face. It also protects your skin from UV rays.
Caution: While applying this face mask don’t rub it roughly on your skin. It may cause irritation to sensitive skin.
Sesame Oil Benefits for Face:
- Sesame oil absorbs toxins from the skin and helps to clear pores. So you will get a clear smooth face.
- Fatty acids and Vitamin E in the sesame oil help to moisturize your skin.
- Sesame oil forms a protective layer over your skin and prevents it from damaging. Also, it is good for sun protection.
- Sesame oil prevents the oxidation of cells and helps in the rejuvenation of skin cells. Also, it also prevents getting wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
- Also, it prevents bacterial infections.
How to Apply Sesame Oil on Face:
Apply sesame oil on the face overnight; massage it well and leave it there. Wash your face with a face wash in the morning. You can see the amazing result after doing this daily for 1 month.