We as a whole probably got a facial at any rate once in our lives, and a significant number of us actually think of it as an extravagance. However, you can get a gold facial at home without burning through large number of bucks. Gold is an adored extra cherished by ladies and one of the primary fixings in excellence items. The counter maturing advantages of gold add additional iridescence as well as upgrades the excellence of your skin.
For decades gold has made its place in beauty products, and the good news is that you don’t have to visit a parlor to get this treatment. Let us go through this article to get a radiant glow by getting a cost-effective gold facial at home.
What Is A Gold Facial?
Gold is a precious metal coveted by everyone but adored mostly by women. This precious metal’s anti-aging properties make it a prominent ingredient in beauty products that go way back to Queen Cleopatra, Japanese and Roman cultures.
The cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing properties of the gold facial mask in modern-day cater to various skin issues and result in supple and naturally luminescent skin. The anti-aging and skin-enriching properties of a gold facial make it stand out.
How to Give Yourself A Gold Facial At Home?
Purchasing the right quality product plays an essential role in the results you get, and therefore pick a good brand for a quality gold facial kit. The kit generally consists of a gold cleanser, gold facial scrub, gold facial cream, gold facial mask, and a moisturizer.
Apply Massage Cream:
The contents of a gold facial kit vary from brand to brand, and some provide a massage cream while others offer a gel for the purpose.
- Now, take the massage cream/ gel and gently apply some to your face and neck.
- Massage your face in an upward direction, and this process increases blood circulation to your face.
- Take time to do this process for about 10 to 20 minutes since this is vital.
- The gel/cream gets absorbed into your face, and there is no need to wash your face.
- You can gently wipe your face and neck with a wet cloth wipe.
Apply Gold Facial:
This step gives you some golden luster, and it is time you get your gold mask on.
- Take the mask and apply it to your face and neck evenly.
- Let that mask stay on your face till it gets dry.
- Once it is dry, gently peel off the mask from your face and neck.
- Use cold water to wash your face without leaving any remnants.
- Pat your face dry with a soft cloth.
Moisturization is essential to lock in your face’s moisture and retain your skin’s beauty after getting a gold facial.
- Usually, a gold lotion is available in a gold facial kit, but choose a moisturizer of your choice if it is not available.
- Apply the required amount of moisturizer on your face and neck.
- Use circular motions to spread it on your face.
- Cleansing is the first step for any facial treatment, including a gold facial.
- This step wipes off impurities from your skin along with opening up your pores.
- The gold powder present in this cleanser gives your skin a magical touch.
- Once you are done with the cleansing process, use lukewarm water to wash your face gently.
- Pat it dry with a soft towel.
- Take the golden scrub from your kit and apply it to your face and neck evenly.
- Use gentle circular motions for about five minutes while you keep the scrub o your face for a while.
- You can remove blackheads and whiteheads with a blackhead extractor tool.
- Scrubbing is usually followed by steaming, which opens up your pores and softens black and whiteheads.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and use a soft towel to pat it dry.
Tips or Precautions:
Here are some tips and precautions you need to follow for a gold facial at home to get efficient results.
- Pick a reputed brand to choose a gold facial kit from for desired results.
- A gold facial gives impressive results, and therefore it is best not to mix it with any other products.
- Before starting your facial, make sure your hands are clean because dirty hands do more harm.
- To retain the luster of your skin, use a gold facial once a month.
- Although a gold facial is right for your skin, overdoing it can cause damage to your skin.
- The shelf life of a good quality gold facial kit will be high and can be used two to three times judiciously.
- A golden facial kit can be done at home by anyone in the 20 to 60 years age group.
Benefits of Gold Facial?
Here are some of the benefits a gold facial at home can offer:
- Be it oily, normal, or dry; a gold facial is suitable for any skin type.
- This facial repairs oxidative damage done to your skin and also eliminates toxins.
- Using this gold facial prevents suntans and repairs the damage caused by harmful sun rays.
- It helps lighten your skin complexion.
- The blood circulation in your skin is improved.
- It reduces pigmentation by controlling the formation of melanin.
- The key ingredient in this facial is gold which has anti-aging properties.
- It improves lymphatic drainage.
- It makes your skin rejuvenated.
- Gold facial improves the elasticity of the skin.
Are There Any Disadvantages Of Gold Facials?
- People with acne should avoid getting a gold facial.
- Ensure you have ample time getting a gold facial since direct sunlight should be avoided after the facial.
- The glowing and brightening effects of this facial are temporary, and you need to get them once in a couple of months to maintain your skin’s softness.