It’s that time of the year where you flaunt your bright and colorful sarees and lehengas! Do you know what would highlight your look and make you look like a fashion diva? That’s right! A gorgeous neck design for a blouse is the component that would make your saree or lehenga a deal breaker or deal maker! Get ready to bring your inner divas out as you check out this list of Trendiest Neck Designs for Blouse
1. Ah, the Classic Black and White
The mid-cut that ends up joining the blouse with the thread which goes till the end is of the stunning neck design for the blouse have ever seen. The thread connects both sides of the blouse and at the same time forms a beautiful design. The loose thread is used to form a cute little knot at the end which completes your blouse design.
Pair this black blouse design with a contrasting white saree or vice versa. You can complement your look with dangling silver earrings and bold lipstick.
2. Neck Designs for Blouse are the window to the soul
This blouse design is worth spending your pennies on! The detailed gold design on it is just like the icing on the cake. If you are planning on going to some big and flashy event like weddings you should definitely try out this blouse design!
Matching this blouse with a lehenga is the best combination to go with. Try to make your lehenga light-colored so that this dark-colored blouse compliments it perfectly!
You certainly need to check out this checked blouse design. It is something very bold, classy, and modern at the same time. It has half sleeves which makes it suitable for formal events like office meetings and office parties, etc.
You should complete your look with an updo. As it will highlight your blouse design and at the same time will give you the classy appeal.
4. It’s all about the V Neck Designs for Blouse
Lo and Behold! this V neck blouse design. Now, why should you try it out? First, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Second, it is the new fashion statement! This blouse design is suitable for events like informal parties, birthdays, and even wedding receptions.
Side braid the top of your hair in two partitions like done in this picture. You can keep your hair loose open to adding a wavy effect. Finish the look with bold eyeliner and dark-colored lipstick.
5. The Majestic Peacock Neck Designs for Blouse
The sheer magnificence of this blouse is astonishing! The embroidery is what enhances the blouse into something magical. We definitely suggest you try this design on events like weddings, receptions, traditional festivals, and other important events.
Just like the checked square-shaped blouse, this one has the design on the back. You need to do an updo to make the embroidery pop out and enhance your look. Compliment your look with heavy traditional jewelry.
6. Bow Me Right with the Neck Designs for Blouse
Bow designs in the traditional blouse are a unique and emerging concept. If you wanna wish to stand out from the crowd you need to do something out of the box, just like this bow-designed blouse. You can wear it at any event and it would look suitable for each one of them.
We would suggest you complement your look with a backless blouse or even an off-shoulder or sleeveless blouse. This is brought out the bow design.
7. It’s all about the Knots!
8. Nothing but a Gorgeous Neck Designs for Blouse
9. Simple Embroidered Neck Design for Blouse
10. Bright Yellow to brighten up your day!
11. The Trendy Slant Neck Design for Blouse!
12. Ruffle Back Neck Design for Blouse
13. Something Unique Just like You!
14. Trendy Ethnic Blouse Design
15. Trail of lovely flowers!
16. Sleeveless blouse with a big bow
17. Oh to wear the overlapping square blouse!
18. Regal Velvet design with pearls
19. The Magic lies in the Blues
20. Keep it Simple and Sweet
21. Modern blouse on traditional saree
22. Love in the shape of you!
23. A blouse that compliments your saree or lehenga
24. Little twist to the traditional saree