Fun filled parties should end tummy filled, and this needs a very good foot/Snacks Recipes. Placing some common food that is available around the place doesn’t make the party special. Food that is both healthy and tasty can be arranged so that the people who have come for the can have a fun filled healthy evening.
Snack Food Recipes for Parties:
Planning for parties involve a lot of things and the most important one is the snack table. The table should have the variety of snacks that are both tasty and healthy. This goes frustrating at times, because not all healthy snacks taste good and those tasting good things are often not healthy. Vegan snacks are mostly healthy ones so it could be a better choice to have vegan snacks for parties. Plan for those snacks that are not fried deep in oil and has got much of fat content. Not just the snack but the dips too should be chosen healthy. Kids party should contain snacks that kids would love to have; finger snack can be a choice for it. Kids look for how the snack looks, so plating and arrangement shall be given an extra care for kid’s party. Plating the dishes makes a good impression on the food and people are more likely to try the dish that has been plated very well.
Here is a Quick way to Plan your Healthy Party.
- Remember to first jot down whom you are planning to invite. Based on this, alter and make changes to the menu.
- That being done, finalize if you are going to get down and start making or if you are going to have people come over and cook for you.
- And for a healthy party, always keep alternatives for nuts and other food items that may incite some form of allergy.
- Keep away deep fried oily stuff. Consider baking your food for a healthier serve.
- Try as much as possible to avoid aerated drinks and instead you can substitute with smoothies or other healthier drinks.
- Keep an equal spread of veg and non veg options and always keep some mouth freshener.
Some Easy Homemade and Trending Party Snacks for Adults:
Party snacks are often unhealthy diets. People attending the party, be it kids or adult they crave for those tasty and crunchy foods, this kind of food is not healthy. Here is our slight twist to the party snack, thus making it a healthy thing.
French Bread Pizza:
Pizzas kindle the taste buds but is not good for health. As kids are not much aware of the exact procedure of it, some healthy food can be presented in the way and catch the eyes of the children.
Preparation time: 15 mins
- Take 3 full French breads.
- Cut it length wise and then crosswise into 1 inch slices each.
- Spread pizza sauce on the slices.
- Cut cheese slices thin and long.
- Place the cheese slices in a criss-cross way.
- Top with some jalapenos.
- Place the bread on the pan with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Cakes are common for a snack table, so if it is altered it would look different and eye catching. Cake popsicles can catch the eye of the kids easily.
Preparation time: 30 mins
- Crush a few moist cake pieces and make crumbs out of it.
- Roll the crumbs into small balls and set aside.
- Insert a toothpick into each ball.
- Melt some white chocolate and dark chocolate.
- Dip the balls either in white or dark chocolate.
- Top with colored sprinkles.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Fruits when given to children just like that do not attract them. Making some alterations can improve the liking for fruits in the children.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cube some watermelon slices.
- Clean some grapes and separate from the stem.
- Take long sticks and insert into marshmallows, insert grapes and watermelon slices.
- Do it alternatively.
- Serve with some sweet dips.
- Suggestion, dos and don’t s on a party:
- Heavy snacks are not advisable in a party table.
- Snack table could be set based on the type of people who would come to the party.
- Do not place the simple store brought items on a snack table.
- Trendy snacks move faster than store brought ones.
- Parties often take place in the evenings and it is advisable to have light snacks.
Frozen Banana Popsicles:
Bananas when given just by peeling the skin is not much liked by the children. Covering it up with some chocolate can make it the more craving snack.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- Peel the skin of 2 bananas and slice them into ½ inch slices.
- Set in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt some choco chips and set aside.
- Take the banana slices and insert popsicles sticks into it.
- Dip them in the melted chocolate deep so that the slice gets coated completely.
- Roll the sticks in colored sprinkles.
- Rest the coated sticks on a plate with butter paper.
- Freeze it for 15 minutes.
Donut Shaped Apple Snacks:
Children when given same type of food for a long time tend to lose interest in it. Trying hands on the food and making it look different can improve the chances of children liking it. An apple when sliced and given it is healthy but is neither colorful nor different.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Take 2 green or red apples and scope it in the middle to take the seeds out.
- Cut into ½ inch circles.
- Melt some white chocolate and peanut butter in an oven.
- Place the slices in a parchment paper.
- Arrange slices on the paper.
- Give a free flow of white chocolate and peanut butter alternatively.
- Top it with colored sprinkles.