Gone are the days when we used to see actresses with only layers of greasepaint and thick makeup! Not anymore, Bollywood Celebrities take that extra effort to look flawless and gorgeous even without makeup, and morning and no-makeup selfies that they post regularly on instagram and other social media platforms are proof enough. So, what are their beauty secrets and how does their hair and skin look so perfect even on normal days? Read about some secretive beauty secrets of bollywood celebrities that you should absolutely know!
1. Kareena Kapoor: She loves homemade face packs just like the rest of us. She loves using a homemade pack of sandalwood, with two drops of vitamin E oil, and a pinch of turmeric. While turmeric has brightening and anti-acne properties, sandalwood soothes inflammation, and vitamin E nourishes the skin. Make this face pack right now to get that festive glow.
2. Katrina Kaif: This pretty actress showed the whole world how to get rid of puffy and tired face by dunking the face in a bowl of ice cold water. Known as Jamsu, one can use this method to mattify makeup as well. You can dip your entire face with the whole makeup into a bowl of ice cold water and hit the party scene later, and wonder how long the makeup stayed! Do it yourself and be amazed. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how you can do ice facial at home (5 Steps To Do Katrina Kaif’s Ice Facial At Home). She also loves eating acai berries to give her skin a powerful antioxidant boost.
3. Aishwarya Rai: This eternal beauty absolutely swears by the goodness of besan. In fact, she never applies soap on her face, and uses a homemade ubtan of besan, turmeric, and milk as a cleanser. So, what’s stopping you from switching to this easy-to-make cleanser?
4. Janhavi Kapoor: She recently disclosed a beauty secret that she learnt from her mom Sridevi – make a face pack out of leftover fruits from the breakfast plate! She says that whatever fruits are leftover from the breakfast, just apply it directly on the face! How wonderful, right?!
5. Sara Ali Khan: Just like Janhavi, Sara applies leftover fruit from the breakfast on her face. To exfoliate her skin thoroughly, she uses fresh almond paste. (Dry Fruits Face Pack For Glowing Skin).
6. Ananya Pandey: Wondering what’s behind her fresh and glowing skin? She keeps spraying rose water on her face through the day!
7. Kiara Advani: She loves tomatoes and makes fresh tomato paste to make her skin glow!
8. Tara Sutaria: Apart from working out regularly and sipping on water throughout the day, she makes a face pack with honey, yogurt, besan, and turmeric to exfoliate and brighten up her skin.
9. Shilpa Shetty: She eats soaked almonds in the morning and drinks coconut water every single day.
10. Deepika Padukone: She follows cleansing toning moisturizing routine before bed and drinks water through the day.